Click HERE to visit the Balboa Alumni Website!
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Annual Alumni Meeting
6:00 p.m. in the Leta Wheeler Library
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Balboa's Annual Variety Show
Saturday, May 6, 2017
Balboa Annual Alumni Picnic
Saturday, August 5, 2017!
San Bruno Park - Site 7
The Balboa Alumni Association have just created capacity for online donations. CLICK HERE or go to the website below. Scroll down to contribute to the Alumni Association or make a special donation to the following:
- Senior Sweater Fund
- Roger Hansen Memorial Scholarship
- Josiah Shabazz Lightfoot Memorial CHOICE Scholarship
It’s easy – every dollar goes back directly to Balboa students, and your donation is tax deductible.
BALBOA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The purpose of the 8,000 member Balboa Alumni Association is to:
- Promote the interests and welfare of Balboa High School,
- Raise and maintain funds for the benefit and use of Balboa,
- Establish scholarship funds for the benefit of Balboa students
- Foster a spirit of fraternity and encourage the development of permanent relationships among graduates and former students and teachers.
If you want to communicate with us, drop off messages in the alumni mailbox in the main office.
We work closely with Balboa's Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA), which is a dynamic force, helping our students, our administrators and faculty.
We encourage all of you to join and become active with our PTSA. If we work together, we can successfully provide our students (your children) with a tremendously diverse, and enjoyable educational 'experience', which will and can lead to a successful life. No one can do this alone.